It has been becoming more frequent that I listen to music while I go for my runs. Generally, I enjoy a no-fuss workout, just putting on my running outfit, grabbing my sunglasses and out the door. But when you increase your miles you need things like gels, an i.d., and sometimes a little music motivation to keep you running. (I recently bought this running belt that fits my entire phone, keys, and a gel pack. It’s amazing!).
That being said I still try to run without music sometimes because I enjoy listening to the world around me, hearing myself breathe and making sure I am alert with any cars or traffic going on. BUT, like I said, I have been enjoying the music as well. So over the past few months or so I have been compiling a “running playlist” that I think others will enjoy. Obviously this playlist can be used for any type of workout. I promise, it gets you pumped! I had to go through my songs while typing this list up, and I am ready to workout right now.
- I Got U (feat. Jax Jones), Duke Dumont
- Love for you, Kove
- Jubel (original mix), Klingande
- Running (Disclosure remix), Jessie Ware
- Cinema (feat. Gary Go)[Radio Edit], Benny Benassi & Garry Go
- Firestone (feat. Conrad Sewell), Kygo
- Ain’t Nobody (Loves Me Better), Felix Jaehn
- My Love, Route 94
- My feelings for you (original mix), Avicii
- Bootleg Fireworks (The Rebirth), Dillon Francis
- Faded, Zhu
- Streamers, Wave Racer
- Gold (Moon Booths Remix), Bondax
- Long Time (Benny Benassi Edit), John de Sohn
- Gecko (radio edit), Oliver Heldens
- Thinking about you (feat. Ayah Marar)
- Animaux, Kidnap Kid
- Lean On (feat. MO & DJ Snake), Major Lazer
- You Know You Like It, DJ Snake & Aluna George
- Revolution (feat. Faustix & Imanos And Kai), Diplo
- Okay, Shiba San
- Blame (feat. John Newman), Calvin Harris
- Electric Feel, MGMT
- I will be here (feat. sneaky sound system), Tiesto
- Lost You (feat. Twin Shadow & D’Angelo Lacy, Zeds Dead
I tried to put my most favorites at the top and my least favorites near the bottom… but it was hard. Regardless, I hope you enjoy most of these songs and add them to your workout playlist repertoire! Let me know what you think.
Now go workout!!