Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 8 tbsp mixture of raw cashews/sunflower seeds (a little more cashews than sunflower seeds though, like 6 tbsp cashews and 2 tbsp sunflower seeds)
- 6 tbsp vegan mayo
- 4 tbsp dairy free, unflavored milk (I use enriched, original, Rice milk)
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp onion power
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp dill depending on your preferences (recommend fresh)
- Fresh chopped parsley, about a few tbsp (if you don’t have fresh, use 1/4 tsp of dried; but I recommend fresh!)
- 1/4 salt & pepper to taste
Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor except the fresh parsley (and dill if using fresh), and blend until smooth. *This recipe used to be for only one serving, but I adjusted it to make two. I no longer have to stop the blender frequently to scoop down the sides!
Remember I am still in the process of perfecting this recipe!! So please try it out and let me know of any recommendations you have.
My favorite salad mix using ranch dressing is mixed lettuce with romaine, shredded carrots, chopped tomatoes, sliced red onions, hemp seeds, and sometimes chopped celery, avocado, and croutons.