The following services include four, six, or twelve month memberships. While there are options for all types of clients and their needs, the most successful programs will range between sixteen and twenty-six weeks in length. All services are extremely flexible and tailored to meet your unique needs. Additionally, each membership is available as a couples/family option and sessions can be purchased individually. Explore WLN specialties to see which health conditions and health behaviors Sheila specializes in.
how it works -
- Check out the available services listed below to determine which option is best for your needs.
- Contact WLN to receive a pricing brochure and set up your first appointment.
- Next you'll be sent a follow-up email welcoming you to the WLN community along with registration instructions and forms to fill out prior to the first session.
- Every memberships begins with a 60-90 minute consultation for the Dietitian to start getting to know you and begin a personalized plan for your unique needs. An assessment and evaluation will be completed pertaining to your current and past health history and we will discuss your overall goals and wants. We will also go over your intake forms (intake forms are for you to complete prior to the consultation) so that the Dietitian can go over your forms beforehand and generate discussion and questions unique to you!
This mini consultation is free for prospective clients inquiring about services. Sessions can be held in person, over the phone, or through video conference.
These programs are for the highly committed Wellness Warriors! They go above and beyond basic nutrition advice and designed for those ready to make long-lasting changes utilizing integrative coaching and behavior modification techniques as the foundation to success. You’re ready to reach your health and wellness goals, once and for all. Knowing nutrition information is simply not enough, implementing real change takes a little extra time and commitment. As a result of research showing that the most successful programs last between 16 and 36 weeks, these memberships are designed with a minimum of 16 weeks to ensure your success.
Each membership includes:
- A 1-hour initial consultation with assessment and evaluation
- Unlimited support through e-mail and a secure database
- Tailored goal-setting and self-management techniques
- Educational topics at each follow-up
- A special start-up care package including a recap of the initial consultation session with a copy of your personalized plan, any applicable handouts to support your progress plus additional goodies
- Each membership is available as a couples/family option at an additional cost
- Discounts for memberships - Save $100, $200, or $600
- Please contact to receive a pricing brochure
Four Month Membership
This 16-week membership includes one initial consultation and seven follow-up sessions at 30-60 minutes each. ONE follow-up session is free (you save $100). The program is designed to meet 2x a month to ensure you reach your goals.
This membership is great for you if you want just a little bit of guidance to living a healthier lifestyle but still looking for expert nutrition advice and accountability.
Six Month Membership
This 24-week membership includes one initial consultation and 11 follow up sessions at 30-60 minutes each. TWO follow-up sessions are free (you save $200). This program is designed to meet 2x a month to ensure you reach your goals.
This membership is great for you if you have some type of health condition or illness that requires medical nutrition therapy and integrative and functional disease management.
One Year Membership
This 52-week membership includes one initial consultation and 26 follow up sessions at 30-60 minutes each. SIX follow-up sessions are free (you save $600). This program is designed to meet 2x a month to ensure you reach your goals.
This membership is great for you if you have struggled in the past to maintain health and lifestyle changes and if you also require integrative and functional disease management.
The following are additional sessions or educational opportunities to be added on to the above programs and memberships. Supermarket tours and pantry makeovers are available either per person or group rates at a discounted price.
These quick follow-ups can be added on to any service or membership if you desire extra time or meetings to help stick to your program goals. Everyone progresses at their own pace, and follow-ups allow you the freedom to schedule sessions at any time you want. Each session is 30-60 minutes and can be scheduled at any time.
Learn to shop efficiently and navigate a grocery store like an expert to maximize your health and wellness goals. We’ll walk through your preferred supermarket learning vital information such as the layout and placement of products, their marketing techniques to get you to buy certain foods, and how to properly read food labels so that you can decipher between items and choose the best product for you and your personalized needs.
Companies and Organizations -
Events & Collaborations
Sheila loves working with like-minded companies who care about the wellness of their customers and community. If you work with a company or organization seeking a Dietitian, please contact Sheila to discuss what you have in mind.
Ideas include nutrition educations for small or large groups, recipe development, cooking classes, nutrition and wellness consulting for your customers/members, articles, and more.